Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hair or no Hair that is the Question!

So if you have been an experienced reader on this blog you will know that I did attempt to cut the lil'guy's hair a few months ago with disastrous results. Since that time the Hubby didn't want to get his hair cut. This is not only due to my last attempt but I am certain that it did effect the Hubby's thought process. One day I was putting a ponytail in my hair and the lil'guy wanted to play too. So as a good mother (I know that can be disputed) I obliged him and thus we have the pictures below. Yes he is a boy but could make a rather cute little girl.

Needless to say when the Hubby saw these pictures he wasn't ecstatic but I did marry a man with a sense of humor and he did laugh. I was just trying to prove a point about how long this lil'guy's hair had gotten. He was obviously in need of a hair cute. So not long after this event we took a trip to the valley to see my second sister and her family. My brother in-law was gracious enough to give me a lesson in cutting hair, one of his many talents. (This lesson was on the Hubby FYI) The next day, when the men were away, I looked at my sister and said, " do I dare!" She said' "YES!" So the following pictures will tell quite a story. It had been so long since his last hair cute that Lil'guy had a hard time but with my sister's help I was able to cut his hair.

BEFORE!! Do you think he needed to be cut?

A WARNING: the scenes you are about to view are sensitive in nature and may cause unconscious AWE's and unexpected laughter. View at your own risk.






After: I had tried to trim the top of his hair with scissors but he was so upset that I didn't dare and ended up using the longest attachment, a 7 to finish the top. It ended up a lot shorter than I wanted but he looked a lot better.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Hooray! You did it. Looks like you guys are having fun.
Love,
Stacy

Cammy Patton said...

His hair looks cuter than mine does in pony tails - but, probably I am voting for short. :)

Melissa said...

I love the look of determination! :):)