Friday, March 27, 2009

V-Day

Valentines day we have usually tried to do something special. This year the Hubby had to work so we went out a few days before and had a nice family dinner.

I was spoiled by beautiful tulips that I love and the movie Juno. Who, as a character I am sure I would have hung out with in high school.

Little guy felt the love by receiving a fishing pole kit. Complete with pole, tackle box, backpack and of course sunglasses. We call them his "Hollywood"

And is he ever Mr. Hollywood! He loves to where them inside or out. It makes no difference.

the "fissing pole" isn't to shabby either and he carried it all over the apartment before a mean Mama took it away for safe keeping. We are hoping to let him break it in this summer in the "proper" way.

Our Daddy got just what he asked for. Yet another writing book for his endless flow of creative genius.

These are all funny little pictures but we enjoy them so we assume everyone else will too.

2 comments:

Jill Oyler said...

What a cute family - I love reading all about you and the pictures are priceless. Thanks for sharing.

Aunt Jill

Cammy Patton said...

Keep updating my friend! I am loving it - it helps me with my sister withdrawals... however you spell that ;)