Friday, January 29, 2010

Happy 3rd birthday Little Guy!

Happy Birthday to my Darling Little Guy. I can't believe you are three years old. I have always wanted to be a Mother and I am so grateful to have you in my life. I thank your Sweet Daddy for the wonderful parental partnership we have together. He is a marvelous Dad and I am so thankful for him. I thank Our Great Father in Heaven for sending you to our home and the joy you have brought.

Now three years have flown by with such speed. It is cliche but I can't believe how fast its gone and how big you have grown. You are my darling little man and I love you so much!!!

Little guy loves his remote control car. His "Lightning McQueen"!

Superman is the only Superhero besides Daddy aloud in the house. Here Little guy is sporting his new breast Shield with cape,belt and chain.

UH OH the evil villain is tempting to weaken our Hero's defenses.

Happy Birthday Train cake. I tried to make a cute train cake and had the brilliant idea of using cupcakes as the cars. I initially had eight cupcake cars but decided it looked to much like a caterpillar so this is what it ended up looking like. Little Guy loved it so that's what matters in the end.


Happy Birthday to my Big Boy!!!!

3 comments:

Cammy Patton said...

Your train cake is adorable. Super creative dog! Happy Birthday cute little nephew!

Jill Oyler said...

He's a darling little guy. I can't believe he's 3 either. I love reading your posts and seeing your adorable family. Thanks for sharing.

Beth said...

He is so cute! And I love the cake!!