Tuesday, September 23, 2008

MONSOONS?!

So we new that the valley gets monsoons but we had no idea that they would hit us up here. When the first monsoon hit while the Hubby was home for lunch this is what we found when he was headed back to work this is what we found. Yes that would be the playground overflowing and draining on to the only path that leads to the parking lot.
So the Hubby changed out of his Shoes and socks, preparing to take on the building flood. I have never been so glad to live on the second floor. Look how deep it is already and he was only home for thirty minutes. Lovely!

Lil' guy was amazed by the rain and thought it quite funny to see his daddy winding his way through it. Can you say like father like son? (Its a foot thing)



Lil' guy loved playing in the rain and proceeded to get soaked to the bone. Nothing a warm bath couldn't fix. But it definitely was a Kodak moment.


Just look at these stink'en cute footprints.
Yahoo for the beloved rain. Since this flooding started, drains have been installed. lets hope they work.

4 comments:

Cammy Patton said...

I don't know if my first comment worked so I am commenting again - But I've had a new thought - you should take pictures of your abode. I was fun seeing the scenery of the outside -now I want to see the inner.
You can just e-mail them to me if you love. Silly request ey? I know, but I love you.

fivekidsandsomechocolate said...

That is so crazy! The pictures of your hubby hoffin it look like he was in some neighborhood in Asia...or something. That last picture of the little guy looks so much like you when you were a little person....oh, my heart!

V Family said...

I love a rainy day! An Edward day always makes one feel happy!

Caralee said...

I finally checked it out. Very cute. I like your back ground. Looks like the reunion was fun and wow wasn't that Crazy- the rain last month.